Maximise the benefits of your security system.
Professional monitoring is the only option to maximise the benefits of your security system. In the instance of any monitored irregularity, our alarm system, high grade technology and control room response team will work simultaneously, taking immediate action to ensure risk is mitigated.
How does security system monitoring work?
Here’s an in-depth look at its various stages, from installation to daily operation:
- The process begins with installing the security system at your home or business, which comprises various sensors, such as door and window sensors, motion detectors and potentially other devices like smoke detectors or carbon monoxide alarms. We also install a central control panel, which serves as the security system’s hub, communicating between sensors and the alarm monitoring service.
- Once the system is fully installed, we activate it. This means we arm and read the sensors to detect any unusual activity. When the sensor registers an anomaly (such as a door opening while the system is set), it sends a signal to the control panel.
- The control panel then interprets the signal from the sensor and then promptly transmits an alert to the monitoring centre. This alert is typically conveyed via your home or business’s internet connection, although cellular or landline connections may serve as backups.
- Upon receiving an alert, our trained professionals in the monitoring centre assess the situation. They usually contact you to verify the warning. If you confirm the emergency or they cannot reach you, they will get the appropriate emergency response services.
- Depending on the type of detected emergency, the monitoring centre can dispatch the necessary local authorities or emergency response teams to the location.
- Once the emergency has been handled, the monitoring centre follows up with you to ensure their safety and discuss any details about the incident.
Your security system monitors the premises daily, ensuring all is as it should be. It operates continuously, whether you are at home, at work, or even away on vacation. Your system is always ready to detect potential threats and react accordingly.
Are alarm monitoring services worth it?
Alarm monitoring services provide many benefits, including:
- 24/7 surveillance
- Deterrence factor
- Comprehensive protection
- Peace of mind
- Insurance discounts
Why choose Advent Security
Advent Security’s total service solution combines the most advanced alarm monitoring services with a team of highly skilled control room operators.
With a service history spanning over three decades, our commitment to providing comprehensive security services is steadfast and proven. As experts in the field of security, we also cover a security for insolvency, access control systems, home CCTV and more.
Also, various media outlets, such as 7News and Herald Sun, have recognised our excellence, reinforcing our position as an industry leader. Our commitment to exceptional customer service has been acknowledged multiple times through the Australian Achiever Awards.
Contact Advent Security for all your alarm monitoring needs anywhere in Australia and New Zealand.
Call 1800 464 166